Guess I have to start somehow

Author: BriarRose / Etichette: , ,

Why should one like me start up writing a blog?

To share my feelings, thoughts and ordinary fooly with any passer-by. I think everybody does it for this reason, to give other people a piece of theirselves.
But isn't it what Art is about? When you create a work of art, you transform some tiny bit of yourself into something beautiful and donate it to anyone who enjoys what you've made.
That's also why Art is sad: you willingly lose a part of yourself, you bid it farewell setting it free.

As my whole life is dedicated to Art, maybe it's not that bad writing a blog: it will be about my own art, other people's art, fashion, beauty, poetry, and anything that will come up to my mind, hoping to find people who think alike and will spend some time on my words.


0 commenti: